Registration Transfers

If you have a registered spotted ass and would like to transfer the registration because you have sold your ass, you can do so by filling our Spotted Ass Registration Transfer request form.   Registration transfer fees are only $15.

With our new online Registration Transfer form, you can do everything online. 
Click here for our online form.

Alternately, you can also download the Registration Transfer form, fill in the blanks and send the form to the address listed on the form.  If you want, you can send in new photos (to replace baby photos for instance).  Please include the original registration certificate and the $15 transfer fee.